INDEX - Skillshare is My Favorite Online Learning
It's also a place for inspiration. I make a point to look at the projects created by the students taking Skillshare courses. It doesn't take too much time before I have a long list of courses that I want to watch next, just by browsing the Student Projects section. Just click one of the project thumbnail images to see information about the person who created the project and for what course. Of course my interest is in digital art and design, so most of my choices reflect that. Below is a frequently updated list of courses that I have either taken and reviewed or would like to take next (affiliate links).
Skillshare courses are project based, which is the best way to learn something new, and you can share your finish project(s) on the website. Starting in 2020, they have added Skillshare Live sessions on Zoom and Skillshare Groups, supporting a community where you can collaborate with other creatives who love the same topics. Other updates include audio courses and Skillshare Workshops for more interaction with the teacher.
- Skillshare Student Projects
- Skillshare Live Sessions
- Skillshare Groups
- Skillshare Workshops
- Skillshare Audio
Generative Art i.e. Code Art
- Present Your Artwork on Instagram: Show It Better by Olga Shevyakova || Read My Review
- Growing Your Creative Business Through Instagram, Cat Coquillette || Read My Review
Graphic Design - Illustration
- Design & Bind Your Own Creative Portfolio by Bonnie Christine || Read My Review
- Turn Your Watercolor Florals into Etsy Clip Art that Sells by Shalece Elynne Christiansen || Read My Review
- How to Make Your Own Halloween Digital Stamps and Sell Them on Etsy by Maria Medel || Read My Review
- Pattern Design with the New Photoshop Extension Adobe Textile Designer by Delores Naskrent || Read My Review
Editor's Picks Articles
Top Ten Articles
Content copyright © 2021 by Diane Cipollo. All rights reserved.
This content was written by Diane Cipollo. If you wish to use this content in any manner, you need written permission. Contact Diane Cipollo for details.